Become a Member
CAP is an organization made up of dedicated volunteers and funded entirely by fundraising, membership dues and private donations.
Become a member of CAP and join in the efforts to control the growing numbers of unwanted stray animals and keep our pet population healthy and safe. Call our membership chairperson Ed Hartley at 602-7074 or email him at
CAP is a community owned project. Without community involvement we cannot continue. Any assistance, big or small, is appreciated.
Annual Membership Rates
(January to January)
|Junior (17 and under)||$10.00|
If you are a member of CAP, you will have access to many discounts in Corozal:
- New! M & M Blossoms. Need to order flowers for a special occasion? Need garden decor and supplies? How about flowering plants and even animal feed and pet supplies? Then call Maria at 621-5849, stop in to visit at #55, 2nd Street North, Corozal or check out their Facebook page M & M Blossoms. Show your CAP card and receive a 10% discount.
- New! Miss Deb’s Real Food=Good Food. Ever visit the food van at Art in the Park with the lady who has really good hamburgers and french fries? That’s Miss Deb. Based in Cayo she does catering and on site events. Look for her at the upcoming “Just for Fun” golf tournament in February. Come visit her at Art in the Park this month and show your CAP membership card and receive a 10% discount. Questions or to schedule an event call Deb at 629-4453 or email at
- New! Hands with Heart Professional Massage Therapy with Nash. Aching back, neck or shoulders? Anything else hurt? Call Nash at 635-7371 for an appointment. She will come to your house with everything needed. Usually $50 BZ per hour but for the month of January to CAP members $45 BZ.
- Serenity Grove, a Vegan Bistro. Featuring these signature dishes: Serenity Bowl, a delicious blend of roasted vegetables on a bed of rice garnished by their secret recipe Serenity Ranch Dressing, or how about Lentil, Curry, Coconut soup? They serve coffee, tea and iced tea, but why not get adventurous? Try their delicious green vegetable juice, beet juice, carrot juice with apple or orange or a delicious smoothie in the sampler size absolutely free for CAP members! Most entrees are $10 BZ and soon there will be a frequent flyer card where after enjoying 8 meals, you get the 9th meal absolutely free! The restaurant is located off Consejo Road, turn right after mile marker 3 like your are going to Serenity Sands, take the second turn to the left and look for a building with a blue roof. Check out their menu on Facebook. Questions or to make a reservation, call Annette at 600-1937.
- Contour Cement Products. Featuring a complete line of concrete landscaping products including bird baths, fountains, statues and paving stones. Show your CAP membership card and receive a 10% discount on this product line. They also have a large selection of local and indigenous plants to compliment your yard. Got a landscaping project? Ruel can help. Call him at 670-5809 for questions or to schedule an appointment.
- Rick’s Quality Auto Repair. Located in Ranchito approximately 1.5 miles on the left past Lano’s. All makes, all models and CAP members get a 10% Discount on all jobs. Call Rick at 620-2655.
- Pancho’s Welding. Located half way up San Andres near Dr. Sheila. Specializing in all types of welding repair, custom gates, burglar bars, custom furniture and even metal art for example vases. Estimates always free and CAP members receive a 10% Discount on all jobs. Stop by today or call them at 621-9362.
- Williams & Ceballo’s Optometrist & Contactologist providing testing for cataract and glaucoma as well as eye exams and a full line of corrective eyewear. Eye exams are $30 BZ but if you buy an appliance, they are free. All CAP members receive a 10% discount. Located on 5th Avenue, Corozal across from the community center. Call 621-1900 or 422-3111 for an appointment. Normal hours are Monday to Friday 9AM to 12PM and 2:30PM to 5:00PM.
- Need a reliable contractor? Call Roy Tun at 607-2487. He specializes in renovations, carpentry, palapas, painting, docks and much, much more. CAP members receive a 10% discount.
- Caribbean Tire located on 7th Avenue, South End, Corozal Town is offering an incredible deal for all CAP members. Present your card and receive a whopping 12% discount on all products and services, tires, batteries, tools, and supplies. Not only is this good in Corozal, but also country wide! Questions or to make an appointment call them at 422-0162.
- Mama Lowe’s is continuing to offer a huge discount for CAP members. Spend at least $20 and get a $5 discount! They are an absolute treasure trove of hard to find local organic foods and health products. New! Visit the produce section featuring locally grown fruits and vegetables and also check out the Glass Bottle Healthcare Products. The store is on the corner of 4th and 1st Streets by Central Park. Store hours are 9am to 6pm Monday through Saturday. Need help, call them at 620-8537.
- Scotty’s on the Bay. Featuring 11 different kinds of burgers, like the jerk chicken burger or the western burger with bacon and onion rings. The lemon pepper or barbecue wings are a must try. Show your CAP membership card and receive a 10% discount on all food items! Come Thursday night from 8 to 12 or Sunday 8 to 12 for karaoke or a DJ every Friday night from 8-12. Think you’re smarter than the average bear? Trivia is every Tuesday from 1 to 4. Get all of them right and win a special prize! Questions or reservations call 422-0005.
- Got a problem? Call Knelson’s Quality Home Repairs. Knelson specializes in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, roofing, masonry, or any other repair or remodeling job. All CAP members receive a 10% discount and estimates are always free. Call today at 604-8036.
- Want the freshest, healthiest veggies in town? Try Paradise Farms. Featuring only the finest in locally grown completely organic apple bananas, avocados, plantains, baby spinach, kale, arugula, basil, okra, cassava, sweet potatoes, habaneros and sweet peppers. Want something really good? Try the herb seasoned dried tomatoes. Delivery is currently not available, but you can Call Roger at 632-7620 to order and pick up your veggies or schedule a tour and pick them yourself! All CAP members will receive a 10% discount.
- Myriam’s World of Beauty, located on Main Street in Paraiso, has a brand new salon located on premises which is finally completed! Come check it out. To help kick things off, if you get 10 haircuts, manicures, pedicures or waxing, you will get number 11 haircut, manicure, pedicure or waxing free! Myriam is a Mary Kay Distributor and and also has a complete line of Gel Nail products. Call her at 622-9640 for an appointment.
- Love good barbecue chicken, stewed chicken or fried fish? Try Mario’s for a wonderful meal. For the month of January, they will give CAP members $1.00 off each regularly priced meal. Mario is located one house down from A&R.
- You haven’t ever had a real Belizean meat pie until you’ve had a Chunky’s Meat Pie Supreme. He is located at the first round about coming into Corozal. He also has delicious pineapple jam rolls and Wednesday is Cinnamon Roll Day! For CAP members only, when you spend $10 you will receive a $1 discount and when you spend $5 you will receive a 50 cent discount. Coming soon BF Chicken. Enjoy!
- Maranatha Painting Professional interior and exterior painting. Free estimates. Call Carlton Richard at 630-4768. CAP members receive a 10% discount on their first job. Carlton is also a talented gardener. Need your yard spruced up or a weekly service? Call him today.
- In the mood for some specially prepared Caribbean or American food, then come see Mark Mcfarlane at the newly remodeled Upper Room Restaurant, located on Ferry Road leaving Corozal Town just past the “S” bend. They are open from 7 am to 8 pm 7 days a week and feature daily specials such as curried chicken, lamb or shrimp, Belizean stewed chicken, garlic shrimp, fish filet, ceviche or maybe pizza or a burger. Have a friend visiting that would like to stay in an authentic thatch roof cabana? Mark has one for $29 US per night! Show your CAP membership card when you arrive and receive a 10% discount on everything. Questions or reservations call 653-3990. And check this out, The pool is open. Bring your swim suit!
- Want good, good, good fast food to go? Try Addy’s Deli located #3 Altimira Corozal. Present your CAP membership card and receive a 10% discount. They are open Monday to Saturday for breakfast and lunch from 5am until 3pm. They have delicious homemade creole bread and buns and Johnny cakes, as well as burritos and quesadillas. Every Saturday is barbecue Day and you don’t want to miss out on that. Questions or to book for a catering event call Addy at 660-2001.
- Ms. D’s Fast Food, Party Rental and Catering, featuring all her great home cooked Belizean and American food. Located on Postal Road, the last dirt road on the left leaving Corozal heading toward Chetumal before the round about with the new monument. Look for her signs on the left. There will be a special buffet, Sunday, January 13th from 10am until 2pm. Please call Dorthy if you plan on attending. Normal hours of operation are Monday to Saturday 7am to 2pm then 5pm to 9 pm. For all other meals or for more information, please call Dorthy at 631-8865 and of course, all card carrying CAP members receive a 10% discount.
Keep checking back for additional deals and remember to thank these sponsors for their support of the animals in this area.